Time runs fast and we just need to cope up with it. Relaxing after the current tax year 2016-17? Why not think about 2017 – 2018 tax year? Are you thinking it is too early? No, not at all. In order to stay ahead, it is wise to pre-plan our activities. So why not prepare ourselves for 2017 – 2018 tax years, as IRS offers you with a pre-filing option for HVUT form 2290?
Pre-File HVUT Form 2290 in 2017 to 18 Tax Season
The trucking industry is one of the busiest industries in the United States and the truckers are always on the go. A trucker will never find a proper time to rest and it is not his fault; it is all due to the nature of work. As a trucker, it is your responsibility to file your Heavy Vehicle Use Tax (HVUT) for the given tax year. When you are on the move it is hard to file the IRS 2290 Form before the due date. Taking everything into account IRS has given a pre-filing option to e- file Form 2290.
Pre-filing your tax returns Form 2290 is similar to e-filing Form 2290 for the given tax year. Other than that, Pre-filing lets to reduce the tax burden of the forthcoming tax year and you no need to worry about the 2290 due date. It helps to concentrate more on driving instead of stressing yourself with the 2290 tax calculations. And when you pre-file now, you get to know the tax amount you owe. You can save the money accordingly and pay them by August 31.
Why you Need to Pre-file your Form 2290?
Apart from reducing your stress, there are numerous reasons why you need to pre-file your Form 2290 for the upcoming tax year. Just read on:
- 1. The tax filer can Pre-file the Form 2290 now and can pay later. You can also save the filing at any stage and you can pay them when feasible.
- 2. When you are pre-filing, you get three months of time to save your tax amount.
- 3. The tax filer gets plenty of time to correct the Form in case it is rejected and file them again before the 2290 deadline.
- 4. Only last minute tax filing results in the incorrect form submission, as it is made in a hurry.
- 5. You can get your Stamped Schedule 1 before other tax filers, instead of waiting for weeks.
- 6. When you pre-file you reduce the risk of late penalty. You no need to pay any extra amount except the e-filing service fee.
How Pre-filing Works with ETAX2290?
- 1. If you are a new user, register with etax2290.com. Else if you are existing user, enter into “Login”.
- 2. Enter your business and vehicle information if you are a new user. If you are an existing user, you find the saved information of your business and vehicle. You can simply click on the vehicle to file your IRS 2290 Form.
- 3. Fill the required details and select appropriate option to continue your 2290 tax filing.
- 4. You get to know the accurate tax amount that you owe to IRS.
- 5. Choose your payment option.
- 6. Before submitting the form you can review for corrections.
- 7. Note that you can save at any stage of the process and you can continue later.
- 8. After successful submission and IRS acceptance, you receive the Stamped Schedule 1 and you can download them from your dashboard.
So do not waste your time in waiting for next tax year to start. Let us begin pre-filing Form 2290 with Etax2290. For customer service assistance ring at 703-229-0326 or you can drop an Email at email@example.com.