Pre-filing Form 2290 is the same as e-filing Form 2290 annually; the only difference is you will be filing and transmitting the 2290 tax returns to the IRS before the actual filing date (i.e. July 1st). Every year e-filing starts on July 1st and ends on August 31st. In order to avoid rush hour traffic, the IRS introduced the concept of pre-filing Form 2290 on June 1st itself.
- Create and Login to your account for Free.
- Enter your Vehicle / Truck Business Information including EIN and VIN.
- Enter Vehicle’s Gross Weight and get your tax amount calculated in minutes.
- Choose a Payment Method and submit the completed 2290 Form to IRS.
- Once the IRS accepts your return, get your 2290 filing status in 10 minutes and you’ll receive a Stamped Schedule 1 copy via email.