The Heavy Vehicle Use Tax(HVUT) Form 2290 has to be filed annually based on the taxable gross weight of the vehicle. When the gross weight of the heavy weight taxable vehicle exceeds 55,000 pounds or more then you must file Form 2290. If you need to file 25 or more vehicles, in that case you must E-file truck taxes mandatorily. However, Tax2efile encourages the filing even for a single vehicle for quick processing of your truck tax return and you can receive Stamped Schedule 1 immediately.
How to E-file IRS Form 2290?
Tax2efile, an IRS Authorized E-file Service Provider offers simple E-filing Solution to file the Form 2290 online at special pricing. You are free from the creepy math tax calculation, as Tax2efile tax calculator computes your tax amount accurately. In order to E-file HVUT through Tax2efile, all you need to do is register with us. After successful registration and activating the account, you can login into your account to start your E-filing. All your Filings and Stamped Schedule 1 copy are available in your Tax2efile Dashboard. E-filing Form 2290 with Tax2efile is simple, as it requires only five steps.
- Step 1 : Register or log into your account.
- Step 2 : Enter your business and vehicle information.
- Step 3 : Select the tax year and the IRS payment method.
- Step 4 : Review the entered information and transmit to the IRS.
- Step 5 : Once the IRS accepts your Form 2290, you will receive Stamped Schedule1 through email.
Why Opt for E-filing Form 2290?
Though the tax filing started with the traditional paper filing concept, with the improvements in the technology, the tax filing emerged into technical electronic filing. Few statistics shows that E-filing Tax Filers are increasing every year as there are numerous advantages with E-filing. Hence, the Internal Revenue Service(IRS) also recommends the tax filers to E-file their Tax Returns to make the process simple and quick.
Paper filing requires a lot of time to complete the instructions, to perform the tax return calculations, mail them to the IRS and wait for weeks to get the response from the IRS with the Stamped Schedule 1.
When you are opting for E-filing 2290 Tax Returns, you are free from the messy papers, eliminate the simple errors through the system, automatic tax calculation and more over you get your Stamped Schedule 1 instantly soon after the IRS Process. E-filing Form 2290 is simple, safe, secure and efficient even for the first time tax filers. The E-filing process is simple and hence a normal person can complete his or her own filings in no time without any guidance.
But when you need assistance or stuck in the middle of the process while E-filing your HVUT Returns through an IRS Authorized E-file Service Provider Tax2efile, you will always get the immediate support from the customer support team throughout the process. The Tax2efile Application is designed in such a way to provide a simple and efficient tax filing experience at lower cost.
Documents Required for E-filing Form 2290
Following are the documents that are required to be submitted to the IRS, in order to E-file HVUT Returns :
- Employer Identification Number(EIN).
- Vehicle Identification Number(VIN).
- Gross taxable weight of the vehicle.
- Date of purchase and the first used date of the vehicle on the highway.
- In case of suspended vehicle, specify the mileage for reference.
- For sold vehicle, mention the selling date and whom the vehicle was sold.
- For suspended vehicle claim, hold the last filed information for references.
E-file IRS Form 2290 with IRS Approved E-filing Service Provider
Filing Form 2290 electronically is a wise decision, but where to E-file Form 2290 must be the next question. E-filing IRS Form 2290 through IRS Authorized Genuine E-file Service Provider. An IRS authorized E-file Service Provider is a company or an organization approved by the Internal Revenue Service to participate in the IRS E-filing Program. The participation companies submit an E-filed Application to meet the eligibility criteria and pass the suitability check before the IRS assigns an Electronic Filing Identification Number(EFIN).
Tax2efile, an IRS Authorized Service Provider offering Professional Tax E-filing experience for a decade. Our motive is to provide a simple and efficient tax filing at better rates. We have a dedicated support team to guide through the filing process.
Advantages of E-filing Form 2290 with Tax2efile
You get multiple benefits when you file Form 2290 online.
- Tax2efile reduces a lot of your time and effort as the process of E-filing through Tax2efile is fairly quick and easy.
- No more messed paper works, store all your tax records ordered in Tax2efile Dashboard and retrieve them whenever needed.
- Tax2efile tax calculator computes the tax calculation accurately, thereby avoiding tax errors in calculations.
- Tax2efile maintains E-filed Tax Records safely and securely for future reference.
- Filing bulk data is simple and the process is quick.
- Tax2efile Software is made simple so that even common people can E-file Form 2290 easily by following the instructions.
- We also provide professional guidance to fill the form accurately, throughout the form filing process, if needed.
- Get your Stamped Schedule 1 copy instantly as soon as you file Form 2290.
- We do take part in eco-friendly environment by paper-less E-filing HVUT.
Even the Internal Revenue Service recommends the taxpayer to file their IRS 2290 Form electronically as it is safe, convenient and faster than the other traditional filing technique. While you E-file Form 2290 with Tax2efile, the processes are really quick and you will receive the Stamped Schedule 1 from the IRS immediately.