We agree that the truckers are always busy on the road and hardly find time to spend their leisure time with the family. In-between the tiring schedule of the truckers it is hard to remember the owed tax, Form 2290 deadline and to e-file the HVUT tax return. So, Etax2290.com wants to make the tax filers work simple and easier than before.
Introducing the 2290 Mobile App to e-file the HVUT tax on the go, while you are on road. The 2290 Mobile App reduces the time and stress of any tax filers. This App is easier to handle and similar to e-filing through the desktop.
Etax2290.com 2290 Mobile App
Etax2290.com has a mobile app to e-file the IRS 2290 Form for both iOS and Android. By using the 2290 mobile app, you can able to e-file the Form 2290 anywhere and at any time. You can also save the session and retrieve later to complete the e-filing. You can also track the application, and download the stamped Schedule 1 on the go without much effort and time.
How to E-file the Form 2290 through Etax 2290 Mobile App?
As said earlier, e-filing the Form 2290 through Etax2290 Mobile app is much simple than any other filing method. Just follow the 3 simple steps to do the e-filing and receive the stamped Schedule 1 in minutes.
Step 1: Create an Account
If you are a new tax filer, you just need to register with us else login using the Etax2290 credentials.
Step 2: Provide Business Information
Enter the business information such as the VIN, EIN, business name and address, gross weight of the vehicle, and the payment option to be used.
Step 3: Transmit the Form 2290 to the IRS
After entering all the required details, you can review the information for its correctness and transmit the Form 2290 to the IRS.
The IRS reviews the form and can send the stamped Schedule 1 as proof of the tax payment. The tax filer can download the received stamped Schedule 1 through the Mobile App.
Why do you need to opt for Etax2290 Mobile App then the others?
There are various reasons to choose the Etax2290 Mobile app. Listing a few of them as follows:
- The tax amount is calculated automatically by the App and the tax filer just need to pay the calculated tax amount.
- The app checks for errors automatically and assists in avoiding the errors in the IRS 2290 Form through the auto-check option.
- The tax filer can also check for VIN errors for FREE and can correct them through the app while e-filing the Form 2290.
- The tax filer will receive instant notification about the status of the form and the once the IRS accepts the Form 2290.
- Bulk upload to e-file option is available. This saves much of the time and effort of the tax filer.
- The tax filer can correct and resubmit any number of rejected e-filings for FREE.
- Can access the received stamped Schedule 1 as the proof of tax payment anywhere.
- Get the queries answered by the expert’s team from the US.
- Save time and effort.
No more wait is allowed. Start e-filing your IRS 2290 Form through the 2290 Mobile App now before the deadline.
Download the ETax2290 Mobile App for Android here.
Download the ETax2290 Mobile App for iOS here