• support@tax2efile.com
  • 703-229-0326
  • Chat button, agent offline
  • IRS

Need More Time to File Individual Income Tax Return? Use 4868 Extension

If you need more time to file your U.S individual income tax don’t worry, IRS will help you out. All you need to do is file the form 4868 and IRS will give 6 months of extra time to file the required form. However, you need to list your total liabilities and make a payment before April 15, which is the original due date. IRS will let you use the form 4868 to extend the individual tax...