Truck Tax 2290 – How to Calculate Form 2290 Tax
Form 2290 is the form which is used to calculate and pay the HVUT tax. And also used for the following purposes :
- Due on vehicles which meets the taxing requirement.
- Claim a suspension from the tax for vehicles which are used less than 4,000 miles during the period.
- For vehicles whose taxable gross weight decreases.
- Claim a credit for tax paid on a vehicle which is destroyed, sold or stolen.
- Which is used less than 5,000 miles, report purchase of a used taxable vehicle for which the tax has been suspended.
- To figure and pay the tax on a used vehicle.
If the Form 2290 is filed electronically, a copy of Schedule 1 with an IRS watermark will be sent via email from our support center. You can print out the Stamped Schedule 1 and use it if you need plates or registration. Calculate your 2290 vehicle tax amount and E-file with Tax2efile today!