Coronavirus (COVID-19), is an infectious virus caused by a newly discovered coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2), which has spread rapidly throughout the world. In March 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the COVID-19 outbreak a pandemic. The pandemic has severely ravaged health systems, and economic and social progress globally
Find COVID-19 Vaccine Locations with Vaccines.gov
Vaccines.gov makes it easier by finding COVID-19 vaccination sites. Select which vaccine you want and search by zip code. Depending on your location, you are able to choose from pharmacies, health department clinics, and other health care providers.
Strengthening Emergency Healthcare Infrastructure
When preparing for a health crisis, health systems face the prospect of multiple hazards, limited resources for dealing with them and high expectations with regard to their performance. Essential health services including existing routine immunization sessions should not be impacted or interrupted.
Vaccinations for All
Tax2efile encourages vaccinations. The exemplary groundwork and precaution advisory by the Government has helped in containing the spread of the virus in our country. We encourage our customers to take the vaccination.
COVID-19 Care at the office
- Here at Tax2efile we are making sure our workplaces are clean and hygienic by:
Surfaces (e.g. desks and tables) and objects (e.g. telephones, keyboards) being wiped with disinfectant regularly
- Promoting regular and thorough hand-washing by employees & employers.
- Putting hand sanitizer rub dispensers in prominent places around the workplace. Making sure these dispensers are refilled regularly
- Promoting good respiratory hygiene in the workplace
- Ensuring that face masks(surgical mask) and / or paper tissues are available, for those who develop a runny nose or cough at work, along with closed bins for hygienically disposing of them
- Refraining from unnecessary travel both local and international.
Driving Positivity and Holistic Wellness
Tax2efile has initiated regular outreach to Associates which focuses on 8 different aspects of wellness (Emotional, Physical, Financial, Occupational, Spiritual, Environmental, Intellectual & Social).
Stepping Forward and Making a Difference
Now is the time to prepare for COVID-19. Simple precautions and planning can make a big difference.